Z Grills Error Overview
The Z Grills controller has 4 errors that can be displayed:
- LEr = Low Temperature Error
- HEr = High Temperature Error
- Er1 = Temperature Reading Error
- Er2 = Grill Controller Error
LEr – What it Means
The LEr error occurs if the grill has run for more than 20 minutes below 65ºC, indicating that the fire has gone out, or hasn’t successfully been ignited.
LEr most commonly occurs due to the following reasons:
- Grill runs out of pellets mid cook
- Grill hasn’t established a fire during startup
- Fire goes out due to moist pellets, or too much ash in the fire-pot
LEr & Fire Out – What to do (Important)
Always start by following these steps:
- Turn off the grill and unplug from power.
- Open the grill lid.
- Take out the grill racks, grease tray and baffle plate so you can see the fire-pot.
- Follow the troubleshooting flowchart below to diagnose the reason for the LEr.
LEr & Fire Out – Troubleshooting Flowchart
Follow the chart below to help diagnose the cause of an LEr error or fire going out.