Z Grills Errors Overview
The Z Grills controller has 4 errors that can be displayed:
- LEr = Low Temperature Error
- HEr = High Temperature Error
- Er1 = Temperature Sensor Error
- Er2 = Grill Controller Error
ER2 – What it means
ER2 will be displayed if the grill is turned on when the temperature setting dial is not on Shut Down Cycle. To clear the error, follow these steps:
- Turn the power switch OFF
- Rotate the dial back to Shut Down Cycle
- Turn the power switch ON
- Rotate the dial to Smoke setting to start the grill as normal
ER2 – Repeatedly Occuring
If ER2 keeps happening during normal operation it may be an issue with the controller, requiring replacement.
Please complete this form and our team will contact you to organise a replacement controller.