BBQrs Delight from Arizona, USA
50/50 Pecan/Cherry mixed with Oak
- Pecan: Mild flavour, similar to hickory but milder and sweeter with a nutty after-taste
- Cherry: Mild flavour, sweet fruity smoke that gives a rosy tint to light meats
We recommend mixing 1:1 or 1:2 with Smokin Southern Hardwood for great flavour but longer burn time and less ash for each cook.
- Great flavour and rosy colour
- Excellent, consistent quality
We recommend mixing 1:1 or 1:2 ratio with Smokin Southern Hardwood
- Higher ash (than Aussie hardwood), so requires vacuum after each cook
- Less heat per kilo than Aussie hardwoods
- Takes longer to get to temperature
Commonly stocked in Epping (VIC) and Chipping Norton (NSW), sometimes also in Berrinba (QLD) warehouses.
Bag size: 9kg (20lbs)
Click here to order online.
The varieties available from your nearest warehouse will be listed so you can select.